Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05814 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,096 (87,643 KZT) in Kökshetaū to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,584 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)