Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05165 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,595 (263,192 KZT) in Kökshetaū to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (16 minutes ago)