Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00584 EGP / UZS *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,655 (625,599 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (26 minutes ago)