Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00289 EGP / UZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,252 (1,125,154 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)