Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00225 EGP / UZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 9,345 (4,147,701 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (35 minutes ago)