Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00462 EGP / UZS *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,406 (1,171,150 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)