Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00216 EGP / UZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 6,511 (3,015,672 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (44 minutes ago)