Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00477 EGP / UZS *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,355 (702,656 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)