Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15703 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,875 (¥120,200) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)