Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16519 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,856 (¥77,829) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)