Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15836 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,680 (¥42,184) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)