Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15635 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,723 (¥62,188) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)