Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 514 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27631 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,356 (₨26,621) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)