Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.970 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,792 (€764) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)