Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.663 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,910 (€1,058) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)