Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.556 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,850 (19,501 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)