Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 370%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.602 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 188% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,433 ($934) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)