Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.104 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,269 (RM797) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)