Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.233 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,327 (RM786) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)