Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,826 (9,124 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (42 minutes ago)