Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,904 (7,338 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (31 minutes ago)