Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.555 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,150 (20,091 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (43 minutes ago)