Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.504 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,823 (7,586 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)