Cost of living comparison between Kitale, Kenya and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17494 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,325 (Shilling19,008) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (29 minutes ago)