Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17705 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,387 (Shilling64,316) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)