Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17499 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,648 (Shilling15,130) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)