Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17553 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,594 (Shilling26,171) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)