Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15175 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,012 (Shilling19,847) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)