Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17467 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,729 (Shilling49,978) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (26 minutes ago)