Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17695 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,956 (Shilling78,869) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)