Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.645 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,138 (23,481₴) in Kirovohrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £645 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)