Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01536 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,184 (532,932 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)