Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01492 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,261 (620,587 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 4 hours ago)