Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01500 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,726 (1,181,887 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)