Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 349%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01356 EGP / CDF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 251% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,165 (970,783 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (41 minutes ago)