Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01129 EGP / CDF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 137% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,835 (2,731,910 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)