Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 406%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01528 EGP / CDF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 285% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,454 (946,081 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)