Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01127 EGP / CDF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 176% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,301 (1,711,904 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)