Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.827 EGP / XCD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,491 (EC$1,114) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)