Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14000 EGP / JMD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 119% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,817 (J$84,405) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)