Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12373 EGP / JMD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 125% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,449 (J$68,287) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)