Cost of living comparison between Kimberley, South Africa and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.291 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 144% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,091 (R 4,718) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)