Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.251 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,913 (R 17,516) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)