Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.415 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,407 (R 14,424) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)