Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00797 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,525 (1,069,352 Shilling) in Kigoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)