Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00810 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,755 (340,026 Shilling) in Kigoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)