Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,450 (413,918 Shilling) in Kigoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (42 minutes ago)