Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02081 EGP / RWF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,480 (984,307 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (39 minutes ago)