Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02170 EGP / RWF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,342 (292,311 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)