Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02207 EGP / RWF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,481 (293,662 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)