Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,358 (22,354₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 2 hours ago)