Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.807 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,891 (3,930 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)