Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.055 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 163% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,877 (€492) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (26 minutes ago)