Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.701 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,181 (€1,160) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)