Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22638 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,912 (Taka 21,699) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)