Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22397 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,155 (Taka 31,947) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (36 minutes ago)