Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20894 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,674 (Taka 65,446) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Leeds costs £2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥900 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reggio Calabria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)