Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.891 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,868 (6,806 Dirham) in Khouribga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)