Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.680 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 11,364 (16,707₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)