Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.885 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,456 (7,669 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)