Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.891 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,471 (6,595 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)