Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.871 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,207 (3,852 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)