Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.640 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,086 (760 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (43 minutes ago)