Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.694 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,400 (785 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (35 minutes ago)