Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.676 EGP / SDG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,973 (2,606 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)