Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36846 EGP / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,683 (37,135 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ithaca, New York costs $91 (about 2 hours ago)