Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.644 EGP / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,159 (2,329 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)