Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.747 EGP / SDG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,322 (1,574 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)