Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.527 EGP / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,728 (3,058 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)