Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,789 (8,697₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)