Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,757 (13,365₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (27 minutes ago)