Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23643 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,825 (₨20,409) in Kharagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)