Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,177 (﷼ 10,479,548) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)