Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,560 (﷼ 34,271,824) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 2 hours ago)