Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,256 (4,740₴) in Kerch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)