Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,999 (8,992₴) in Kerch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)