Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00231 EGP / SLL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,118 (6,975,807 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (40 minutes ago)