Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00215 EGP / SLL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,003 (1,862,238 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)