Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00213 EGP / SLL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,368 (6,734,460 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)