Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28471 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,006 (руб 21,097) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (41 minutes ago)