Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29244 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,458 (руб 56,277) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)