Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.603 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 112% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,383 (C$1,866) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)