Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 297%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.745 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,821 (C$1,660) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)