Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.758 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,656 (C$2,010) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)