Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.457 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 125% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,225 (C$2,172) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)