Cost of living in Kazan', Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31432 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kazan' (Russia) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,039 (руб 16,030) in Kazan' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)