Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.343 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,741 (3,811TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)