Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.491 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,653 (1,704TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)