Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.049 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,952 (1,575TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)