Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 676%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03192 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 195% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,459 (1,016,795 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)