Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 676%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03215 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 187% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,582 (982,207 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)