Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16406 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,294 (¥123,701) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $79 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)