Cost of living in Kawaguchi, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16005 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawaguchi (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,793 (¥129,921) in Kawaguchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)