Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.873 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,440 (€596) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (36 minutes ago)