Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.454 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,031 (€361) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (about 1 hour ago)