Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16488 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,159 (¥98,003) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)