Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 926 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17250 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,099 (₨ 23,765) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 2 hours ago)