Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16441 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,416 (₨ 99,846) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)