Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 745 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17293 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,043 (₨ 23,377) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)