Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,766 (€386) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (30 minutes ago)