Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.701 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,668 (€1,091) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)