Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.454 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,362 (€327) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)