Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12299 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,737 (₨95,436) in Kasur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)