Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00469 EGP / UGX
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,559 (3,103,491 Shilling) in Kasese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (about 2 hours ago)