Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00465 EGP / UGX
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,794 (3,395,608 Shilling) in Kasese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (about 3 hours ago)