Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00486 EGP / UGX
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,872 (3,059,271 Shilling) in Kasese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)