Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00481 EGP / UGX
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,020 (3,123,468 Shilling) in Kasese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)