Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.059 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 124% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,592 (11,946 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 63 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)