Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.720 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,398 (10,272 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)