Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.792 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,932 (13,805 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨455 (21 minutes ago)